| What do you need to buy? The following items are REQUIRED by the college:
- Black uniform pants (minimum 2 pair). You can use either plain or EMT Cargo style. The advantage is the EMT cargo pants have extra pockets useful during clinicals.
- Paramedic Intern Polo Shirts (minimum 2). You have to bring a spare uniform shirt to clinicals in case you have to change shirts during a clinical due to body fluid exposure.
- Stethoscope. You need at least the basic stethoscope. You can buy an upgraded model if you want, but the basic model gets the job done.
- Holster set. You must have a holster set with shears and a penlight for all clinicals.
- Name tag. You need at least one name tag.
- Windbreaker jacket. If you will wear a jacket, you must wear a logo jacket.
- Shoes or boots. They have to be black and shineable.
- Belt. You need a black belt.
Paramedic Academy Student Uniforms