[Class 1 - Div. 2 Approved]
Designed for the demands of Fire & Safety - the world's most durable light. Burned, scorched, kicked, driven over or even used as a hammer. UK® lights have seen it all and are engineered accordingly. When reliability is a MUST count on UK®.
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance (passes UL 30 ft drop to concrete test)
- Prefocused high intensity spot beam
- New easy loading drop-in battery compartment for quick reload of batteries
- Hydrogen scrubber catalyst, polarized battery contacts and 0-psi vent minimize explosive risk from leaking batteries
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction.
- Waterproof to 10 meters
- Rated for use in hazardous environments.
- Brightness 38 lumens.
- 2.1 watt high brightness xenon filled lamp.
- 4-5 hour burntime using alkaline batteries (4AA included).
- Size 6.1" L x 1.6" W x 1.4" Diameter.
- Weight is just 5.3 ounces (156 grams).
- Lightweight is perfect for use on helmets (clamp sold separately - see bottom of page).
- Switch is easy push-button type which can be used with gloves.
- Optional TRAFFIC WAND can be attached to light for use in traffic safety (see bottom of page).
Meets or Exceeds AMERICAN Standards
- UL (US, Canada) Approved
- CL I, DIV 2, GP A, B, C, D, CL II, DIV 2 GP G, CL III, and DIV 2 T2A
- FM, CSA Approved
- CL I, DIV 2 GP A, B, C, D, T2 CLII, DIV 2, GP F, G, CLIII, DIV 2, and T3C
- Manufacturer Part Number: