Thorogood - Hellfire Rubber Light Insulated Fire Boot (CALENDERED SOLE)
Keep your feet protected with Thorogood rubber fire boots. These professional grade boots offer high-quality construction and safety features to keep your feet safe and your focus on the job.
Thorogood Hellfire boots are designed to withstand extreme conditions. The upper is constructed of flame- and heat-resistant vulcanized rubber. The lining is a Dupont™ Kevlar® yellow knit one-piece liner for maximum protection. With double-reinforced pull loops, a cushioned shin guard, and an oversized steel toe, Thorogood rubber fire boots will stand up to the rigors of the job. They also feature light-reflecting instep and heel patches to improve visibility.
The insole is a removable superknit-covered polyurethane footbed. The midsole is available with a flexible non-metallic, puncture-resisting textile insole or a stainless steel puncture-resisting bottom plate. There is a steel triple ladder shank. And the outsole features a flame- and heat-resisting traction cleat.
These boots meet or exceed the requirements of:
- NFPA 1971-2013 Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting 2013 Edition.
- NFPA 1992-2012 Standard on Liquid Splash-Protective Ensembles and Clothing for Hazardous
- Materials (HAZMAT) Emergencies.
- ASTM F 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 PR EH.
They are also:
- UL Certified
- EH Rated
- With an ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Oversized Steel Toe
- Tested for and Meeting CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance
- Blood-Borne Pathogen Compliant
Keep your feet protected while you protect lives with Thorogood rubber fire boots. Place your order with FireStoreOnline today!
- 807-6001 [X3P]
- Manufacturer Part Number: