The boot itseld is really great - but the zipper on the side has very small teeth and can be difficult to move up....zippers are supposed to make it easier to put a boot on!
Athletic Performance and Orthotic Support
Its origin name are from the Khyber mountain pass on the Afghanistan-Pakistan border— the same type of treacherous terrain the boots were built to conquer.
- Height: 8"
- Exclusive VIBRAM® “IBEX” Outsole and Premium TR-1 Orthotic Insole for Added Support and Comfort.
- Low profile Sole Reduces Weight and Improves Mobility.
- Toe Bumper and Heel Kicker Designed to Resist Abrasion and Extend Life of Boot
- Soft-toe boots and Side Zipper Entry with Molded Security Overlay.
- Aggressive Lace-to-Toe Style Allows for a Customized Fit.
- Need to convert to a WOMEN'S size? It is easy, just add 2 sizes to the MEN'S size for the women's equivalent (example: a Men's SIZE 3 is equal to a WOMEN'S SIZE 5).
- Manufacturer Part Number:
I put these boots on for the first time and noticed that the padding is not as thick on the inside of the boot - but the support for the foot is far superior to any boot I have worn. After my first 12 hour shift I was convinced as my feet felt GREAT!! Excellent boots for happy feet!
VERY VERY comfortable!!
Don't know what else to say - the other reviews nailed it. MOST COMFORTABLE boot I have ever put on my feet!!!!
I read the reviews and decided to order. The Tactical Research web site was $40 more so I was happy to save plus free shipping. These are the MOST COMFORTABLE boots I have worn - EVER!