Streamlight ProTac HL3 Ultra-High Output Tactical Flashlight (1100 Lumens)
1100 LUMENS - 36,000 Candlepower!
With 1,100 lumens of blinding light, the ProTac HL®3 is the newest and brightest addition to the ProTac® series. The ProTac HL®3 offers the latest in power LED technology and three different user selectable programs. The combination of size and output from the C4® LED result in one of the
brightest tactical lights for its’ size. Packaged with a removable pocket clip and holster.
- INCLUDES batteries and nylon belt holder.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- TEN-TAP Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:
- 1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- High for maximum illumination: 1,100 lumens; 36,000 candela; runs 1.5 hours
- Low a less intense beam and longer run time: 35 lumens; 1,200 candela; runs 36 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 1.5 hours
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- Optimized electronics provides thermal management and regulated intensity
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Removable pocket clip
- O-ring sealed glass lens
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes three 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster
- Length: 7.10 in. (18.03 cm)
- Weight: 9.3 oz (263 grams) with batteries
- Body diameter: 1.0"
- Head diameter: 1.64"
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty </ul
- Manufacturer Part Number: