Usually ships within 24 hours
- Smith & Wesson model 104 maximum security nickel finish handcuffs
- 2 special keys included.
- For high risk transfers.
- Specially designed key and keyhole bushing.
- Will not open with standard handcuff key.
- A warded lock and a smaller keyhole greatly increase security.
- Made of heat-treated carbon steel.
- Handcuffs have an inner perimeter range of 5-3/4" - 8" with 20 locking positions and a double lock engaging pin.
- Smith & Wesson handcuffs are manufactured to meet or exceed U.S. National Institute of Justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance.
Agency pricing and quantity discounts available. Contact us for more information.</P
- Manufacturer Part Number: