U.S. Army regulation compliant specs
Propper footwear was designed for long lasting comfort and durability. All of our boots are based on true U.S. sizing to provide the perfect fit. Leather and 1000D Cordura® upper can be pulled snug with a quick and easy speed lace system. Our triple density rubber foundation and an arch made from a durable compound, will hold up to the rigors of fast-roping. The 100 Series is a great value in footwear.
All Sales Final. No Returns, No Exchange.
- Water-resistant suede leather and 1000D Cordura upper to stay dry and professional
- Meets Army Regulation 670-1 requirements for materials and construction
- Extremely durable, coated, speed-lace hardware with 550 paracord lacing
- Fast-rope compatible arch resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Washable open cell foam inserts designed to contour to you foot for weight distribution and arch support
- Oil and slip resistant outsole for excellent traction
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Anti-microbial breathable lining prevents odor and extends the life of the boot
- Manufacturer Part Number: