The HeartStart FR2+ Defibrillator has come to be a trusted tool of professional responders and designated response teams in the workplace and public settings. Its clean, uncluttered design is optimized for fast, efficient operation and rapid delivery of life-saving therapy. Commands are clear, streamlined, confident, and concise: ideal for responders who are trained, drilled, and ready to save a life now.
The therapy delivered by the HeartStart FR2+ is the most proven in the industry. More than 40 studies confirm its effectiveness. Philipsâ€™ high-current/low energy therapy ensures a potent defibrillation dose, while at the same time, minimizing side effects that may be harmful to a fragile heart. So the HeartStart FR2+ can deliver its most powerful therapy from the very first shock. Thereâ€™s no need to hold back.
Capabilities and Features:
- Automated defibrillation, with manual override (ECG model only)
- SMART Analysis
- SMART CPR and Quick Shock
- Infant/child defibrillation
- Conscious monitoring with optional FR2+ ECG Assessment Module
- Optional rechargeable battery
- Two display options: text-only, and text with ECG
- Voice and text prompts
- Over 8 hours of data collection
- Programmable voice recording
- Automated self-tests
- "Ready-for-Use" indicator
- Long-life battery: 300 shocks (minimum) or 12 hours monitoring
- Pads can connect to most ALS defibrillator/monitors via pads adapters
- SMART CPR
Research shows that for some patients, especially those in long-duration cardiac arrest, CPR prior to defibrillation may provide more benefit.1,2 The SMART CPR algorithm of the HeartStart FR2+ Defibrillator can be configured to look at characteristics of a shockable heart rhythm and advise the user to provide either an immediate defibrillation shock or CPR first, followed by a shock.
- Quick Shock
Research also suggests that the opportunity for survival can be improved if interruptions to CPR are minimized.3,4 The Quick Shock capability of the HeartStart FR2+ Defibrillator readies the defibrillator within seconds to deliver a shock, reducing the time between CPR and defibrillation.
FireStoreOnline offers AED training by certified AHA® instructors (additional charges apply). We support EVERY product we sell!</P
- Manufacturer Part Number: