I bought this phone case plus a flashlight case. I mounted both of them on my radio strap - the phone case in the existing holes and the flashlight case lower on my waist. It was easy to mount - just takes a screwdriver and a few minutes of your time (and a drill if you want to add holes). I used a 7/32" bit size - it was perfect!
NEW 2-POST Mount for Radio Strap Attachment
Perfect Fit® hand crafts products from the finest quality leather available. All items are manufactured in their U.S.A. factory in Maine. In these days of cheap quality China imports - it is great to find a company who is focused on the very BEST QUALITY you can buy.
- An innovative product design by FIRESTOREONLINE® to change the way you carry your phone
- Attaches onto the fire radio strap with two screws/posts into the existing radio strap holes
- Can be mounted anywhere on the strap by drilling 2 holes
- Once in place - it won't move or shift (unlike belt loop attachments)
- Patent pending 2-post™ attachment
Built to last with the best quality leather available
- Fits any iPhone (2, 3, 4, 5) or Droid
- Holds phones with dimensions up to 3.1" wide X 5.5" tall X 0.75" deep
Drum dyed for rich black finish throughout (not surface dyed which does not last)
MADE in the U.S.A. by craftsmen
- Manufacturer Part Number: