I purchased a flashlight holder from the other firestore and it was horrible - kept sliding up and down on my strap. This one ROCKS! Once you get it mounted it is there and no movement - no worries! I ended up drilling 2 holes to mount it lower by my waist. Great IDEA!
NEW 2-POST Mount for Radio Strap Attachment
- An innovative product design by FIRESTOREONLINE® to change the way you carry your flashlight
- Attaches onto the fire radio strap with two screws/posts into the existing radio strap holes
- Can be mounted anywhere on the strap by drilling 2 holes
- Once in place - it won't move or shift (unlike belt loop attachments)
- Patent pending 2-post™ attachment
Built to last with the best quality leather available
- Fits Streamlight STRION, PolyTac, Scorpion or Fenix TK15
- Fits Tac-Pro™ TPS-303
- Holds flashlights up to 6" tall x 1" diameter
Drum dyed for rich black finish throughout (not surface dyed which does not last)
MADE in the U.S.A. by craftsmen
Compare this item to our competitor's solution - which has a belt loop attachment which will slide and shift. Our flashlight holder can be mounted EXACTLY where you want it - without moving or shifting.
- Manufacturer Part Number: