CREE LED Superbright Light
NightStick® has a reputation for making quality flashlights for over 25 years. This PRO series light features a superbright CREE® XPE LED source which is tightly focused to penetrate fog and smoke. Best of all, this light is offered at an incredible value!
- cETLus, ATEX, IECEx, INMETRO and MSHA listed Intrinsically Safe Permissible
- CREE® LED technology – 50,000 + hours LED life
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp focused beam for distance illumination
- Engineered polymer housing
- Non-slip grip
- Single body switch
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Built-in pocket/belt clip
- Includes removable lanyard
- 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
A powerful 140 Lumens single beam flashlight that’s waterproof, shockproof, and rated Intrinsically Safe. The NIGHTSTICK™ XPP–5420 series flashlight is the ideal lighting tool for hazardous work place environments. This compact, powerful, utterly reliable flashlight is listed intrinsically safe for use in Div 1; Class I, II, & III; Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G—the most demanding and potentially dangerous of environments. Automotive and industrial professionals will appreciate the light weight, secure, comfortable grip, and single, easily accessible push-button switch for simple one-hand operation. And all professional users will come to depend on the brilliant white, tightly focused, smoke-cutting 140 lumen beam produced by the advanced Cree® XPE LED and deep parabolic reflector, as well as the exceptional 14.5 hour regulated run–time provided by 3 common AA alkaline batteries. The oval shape fits in any size hand and the tough, spring pocket-clip that allows convenient, secure carry on almost any garment or gear.