For professional use
3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope offers efficiency in auscultation that is unprecedented in a general examination stethoscope. Its unique "Master" chestpiece lets you monitor low- and high-frequency sounds by simply alternating pressure. It is protected with a hand-polished, scratch-resistant finish. A reinforced double-leaf spring and thick binaural provide extra durability, while still maintaining portability. The 3M Littmann Master Classic II stethoscope provides excellent acoustics in a portable design. Three-year warranty.
- 27" length
- Tunable diaphragm alternates between low- and high frequencies without turning over the chestpiece
- Lightweight, adjustable-tension headset, and snap-tight soft-sealing eartips
- Thick, black, single-lumen tubing provides excellent portability, allowing you to fold the stethoscope easily into your pocket without kinking or breaking.
- Patient-friendly non-chill rim and diaphragm assembly </ul
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- L2144L BK