Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope (PINK)
Legendary Littmann quality
The Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope is the standard of the industry and features 3M's patented tunable diaphragm for improved low-frequency response and the ability to hear both low and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece. Along with its high acoustic sensitivity, the 3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Stethoscope features a nonchill rim, durable, single-lumen tubing and solid stainless steel combination chestpiece. There's no other stethoscope in its class that offers such quality and performance.
- Using the patented tunable diaphragm offers an increase in sound intensity when listening to low-frequency sounds due to the greater surface area of the chestpiece.
- A nonchill rim on both the diaphragm and the bell means comfort for your patient.
- Comes with patented 3M Littmann Snap-tight Soft-sealing Eartips designed to assure an excellent acoustical seal in the ear canal along with maximum comfort.
- The tubing allows you to fold the scope easily without worry of kinking or breaking and comes in a variety of colors.
- Stethoscope is 28" in length from the eartips to the tip of the chestpiece.
- Three-year warranty.
Tunable technology provides convenience, versatility and enhanced acoustics. Its dual-frequency diaphragm combines both bell (low-frequency) and diaphragm (high-frequency) modes in one chestpiece side. You control bell and diaphragm modes by pressure on the chestpiece rather than turning it over.
Bell Mode (low-frequency)
Use light contact with tunable chestpiece to hear low frequency sounds.
Diaphragm Mode (high-frequency)
Without turning the chestpiece over, use firm pressure to hear high-frequency sounds.</p
- L2817PP **
- Manufacturer Part Number: