Had this bag since Dec 2015. Got it for a gift. I only use it if I need to go to a school for training. So maybe used it 10-12 times. Its busted at the seam in the helmet pocket and some of the plastic is cracking already. Most of the time it sits folded in my locker. So no reason why it falling apart.
Biggest Gear Bag On The Market!
Lightning-X™ is not just another gear bag. Their products are built with the best materials and workmanship in the industry to provide a QUALITY product which will last under the demands of public safety use!
- Currently the largest fire gear bag on the market.
- Made of heavy-duty water resistant nylon.
- New triple trim reflective striping.
- Extra large zippers for long lasting durability.
- Helmet compartment zipper runs full width of bag
- Strong padded shoulder strap will hold 100 lbs of gear
- New wrap around reinforced bottom and sides protects from water leakage and extends under helmet compartment.
- Large enough to hold 2 sets of turnout gear
- Extra compartments for helmet, jumpsuit, scba mask, and gloves
- All logos are embroidered
- Reflective stitching and "Fire Fighter" weave in shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 16" x 18" x 34"
- 9792 cubic inches of storage </ul
- Manufacturer Part Number:
This gear bag is really the largest bag that i have. Only the truck you can't place here. LOL
I agree with the previous reviewer - this bag is a good buy and great quality.
Much better quality than other bags I've owned. The sewing and material still looks new after 6 months of ownership. Good buy for the money.