This light is really a game changer for helmet lighting. It is superbright and really enhances vision in a smokey environment. Have used it in a few fires and really happy!! Outside, it will illuminate an entire area it is so bright. Has top button which is easy to use with gloves - and intensity settings so you can use low power. Batteries last forever.
Enhances depth perception for firefighting.
Helmet lighting has finally evolved!
Compact 72 torch lumen LED fire helmet light (headlamp) for wildland and structural firefighting, search and rescue (SAR) and EMS. Offers focused and panoramic lighting with 2 light intensities (high and low) and runs on 4 AA batteries. Features a rear (flashing) red safety LED to help be seen in the field. Fits 99% of all helmets, even those with a shield.
- 100 Lumen
- 38° field of vision
- Distance vision: 114 ft (35 m)
- Peripheral vision: 48 ft (15 m)
- 20 LEDs: 18 white and 2 green- white and green LEDs enhances depth perception and color rendition
- Rear safety LED (red) for enhanced visibility
- Tap switch
- 3 Modes:
- Mode 1: Center 4 (Multi-Chip LEDs)
- Mode 2: Center 12
- Mode 3: All 20
- Fire resistant - meets NFPA fire resistant requirements [500°F (260°C) for 30 minutes]
- Waterproof to 20 ft (6 m)
- Impact resistant
- Weight: 8.4 oz (239 g)
- Headband: 1.5 oz (44 g)
- Battery pack: 6.9 oz (195 g)
- Size: 4.8" x 0.7" x 1.0" (12.2 cm x 1.7 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Polycarbonate housing
- Silicone coated; teflon jacketed cable
- 1" wide silicone strap with high temperature nylon buckle
- 4 AA (Batteries Not Included)
- Life: Up to 14 Hours (14 Low, 6 Medium, 5 High)
- Rear safety LED - flashing (red)
- NOTE: battery pack is not remotable
CLICK HERE to see this light in action on a live fire (customer YouTube video)</p
- Manufacturer Part Number: