I did not really believe that a navy blue job shirt would not fade. All the others I had in the past (even 5.11 brand) faded so fast. I washed this one in cold water and it has been 5 months and it still looks new - no visible fading. Back today to purchase another one!
Features Mic Holders and Pen Holder
DutyWear® set out on a mission to build the next generation of job shirts based on extensive research with field personnel in Fire and EMS over a 2-year period. We listened to add the features that field personnel wanted - and the material which will set our job shirt apart being truly anti-fade and anti-shrink.
- Premium quality materials and reinforced stitching for long life
- 12 ounce fabric is 65% cotton and 35% polyester for superior durability
- Dark Navy Blue Fleece uses our Exclusive reactive dye process means our job fleece holds its color 10x BETTER than the competition!
- Mic holders built into each shoulder
- Dual pen holder built into the left sleeve
- Extra-large deep right chest pocket
- Hand warmer pockets on front
- Soft elastic ribbed borders on waist and sleeve cuffs
- Heavy duty YKK® brass zipper - the best zipper you can buy
- Super-soft inside fabric lining is extremely comfortable on your skin
Need custom embroidery or printing? Contact us at 386-409-8875 for assistance - we can print, embroider or customize your job fleece - even add patches!
- Dark Navy Blue
- Manufacturer Part Number:
This is really the best quality job shirt I've seen out of all the brands out there. Great quality and workmanship. LOVE the pen holders on the sleeve!!!!!
This job fleece is really NO FADE - I've washed it now for 3 months and it looks new. Way better than the 5.11 brand that faded in just a few washes. This fleece is also very WARM and heavy duty and SOFT! Highly recommend this one.
Just received 14 of these for Christmas gifts for my shift and they turned out AWESOME with the custom embroidery. Heavy weight and very soft. Great job FireStore!
Love the fact this is available in X-Small and it fits great! I had an old fleece from 5.11 brand that faded so bad - but this one still looks new after many washings!!