I LOVE these gloves. They don't harden after being wet and drying. Dexterity is much better than my old Shelby gloves!! They lasted much longer than my Shelby gloves and they are still going strong after 1 year!
Only brand to use Kovenex™. Great DEXTERITY!
We are excited to carry the Dragon Fire™ line of fire and extrication gloves! Dragon Fire is known for a "new" breed of glove built on technology, protection and superior fit/comfort!
- The Alpha-X was developed to provide firefighters with better dexterity and grip than traditional firefighting gloves.
- Certified to exceed NFPA 1971 - 2007 Edition standards.
- Severe duty liner with vapor, common chemical and bloodborne pathogen barrier.
- Elastic comfort-fit band near the cuff for easy on/off.
- Extended cuff for increased coverage / safety.
- Premium Italian leather construction.
- Extreme bond liner retention system.
- Kevlar® stitching.
- Maintains softness even after wet/dry cycles.
The Dragon Fire™ design is cutting edge and the ONLY brand to use Kovenex™! This structural firefighting glove is thinner and softer while providing even more thermal protection than many competitor's brands. As a matter of fact, with a TPP rating of 45, these gloves are rated 30% above NFPA standards.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Had the "Blaze Fighters" from another supplier and they fell apart after a month (junk!). These Alpha-X have good dexterity and so far they have held up great at about 4 months so far. Stay soft after drying and easy to get on/off. Some other guys on my shift have purchase them also and really like them too.