Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis™ is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram® Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches. Made of a specialized dry ice compound, the outsole remains flexible in extreme cold to aid slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX® lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.BOOT FEATURES
- Made in the USA.
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
- Approved by the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
- 10" of support
- Manufacturer Part Number: