Blackhawk CQC Plain Black Holster (w/SERPA Retention)
Usually ships within 24 hours.
This unique holster design allows you to forget old-fashioned thumb breaks that slow your draw and complicate re-holstering.
- Black matte finish.
- The patented SERPA™ lock engages the trigger guard as you holster the pistol and won’t let go until you release it.
- The release is made using your normal drawing motion, with the trigger finger beside the holster body.
- As your trigger finger naturally comes to rest on the SERPA™ lock’s release mechanism, simply push the mechanism as you draw the weapon and it releases the gun for a smooth, fast draw.
- No awkward use of a middle finger release or thumb break to interfere with a full combat grip, the SERPA™ lock lets you draw the weapon quickly while establishing a full grip from start to finish.
- Unlike thumb breaks, which can sometimes be difficult to fasten one-handed, the SERPA™ lock allows you to re-holster quickly and securely every time, using only one hand.
- The SERPA™ holster has the same speed cut and concealment enhancing design of our Standard Model Carbon Fiber Holster.
- Unique belt slot adjustment allows you to adjust the width of the belt slot opening to fit ANY belt exactly!
- INCLUDES BOTH belt loop and paddle attachment platforms. Gives you the flexibility of changing to paddle attachment or belt attachment easily!
- Fully adjustable rake and angle allow a full range of options for user comfort.
- Available in RIGHT HAND models only (call for left hand availability).
- Manufactured by Blackhawk®, a leader in the industry!
- Patented #5,918,784 and other Patents Pending </ul
- Manufacturer Part Number: