5.11 Tactical Series A.T.A.C. 8" Side-Zip Boots Size 6 Reg [Discount 50%}
New Shock Mitigation System™
All Sales Final. No Returns, No Exchanges.
The A.T.A.C. 5.11 Tactical Boots series was designed by and for law enforcement professionals for the most comfortable work day possible.
- U.S.A. leather ensures a sharp appearance with a shiny polishable toe.
- 1200D Cordura® nylon for durability.
- 5.11's New Shock Mitigation System™What is special about the NEW 5.11 Tactical Series boot line? EVERYTHING!
5.11 Tactical took the advice of law enforcement professionals and engineered a new duty boot from the ground up! Nothing in these boots is found in any other footwear line on the market today.
Shock Mitigation System™
Engineered by 5.11 Tactical with feedback from the special operations community, this new technology exceeds boundaries in all types of footwear on the marketincludinghigh-end running shoes! Specific components include: carbon based rubber outsole, Phylon mid sole, Hypertex lasting board, nylon flex-fit composite shank, four layer insole system and lunar lining. All of these elements combined offer you ultimate support for high impact activity!
The 5.11 Shock Mitigation System™ is lightweight with superior compression and rebound resulting in comfort, stability and optimal speed. It is a cross-breed combining the best characteristics from high-end running shoes and adding technology not yet incorporated into a duty boot. The result is a duty boot series that cannot be matched! technology for support (compression molded Phylon mid sole absorbs and neutralizes shock during heel strike)
- Oil/slip resistant outsole for stability.
- The A.T.A.C. 8” side zip boot features a hidden side pocket (perfect for carrying a knife).
- Curved YKK® zipper for easy on and off capability.
- Four system compression/recovery insoles.
- Anti-static and snag resistant parachute nylon cord shoelaces with plasteel lace-tip.
- P²G Outsole (Prone Position Grip) with rope grip at arch.
- Tread pattern is distinct, making it easy to identify law enforcement personnel when tracking a suspect's footprints.
- Anti-bacterial Drilex® lining.
- Triple stitching for unmatched durability. </ul
- 12001-6R [Discount 50%]
- Manufacturer Part Number: