The ForceOne Axiom represents a premium combination of cutting-edge materials technologies with superior design and engineering in a low-profile, concealable ballistic protection package. Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Don't settle for an "off the rack" vest! A custom made vest will FIT! ForceOne will alter your vest if it does not fit! Simply contact us for a RA# and send the vest back for a FREE alteration (limit one).
- Compare to our competitors "stock sizes" which often results in improper/uncomfortable fit! Our custom vest is the best solution since each unit is specifically made to fit YOUR measurements.
- This item ships DIRECTLY from the manufacturer. It is a CUSTOM item and may not be cancelled. Please allow 30-45 days production time before shipment (not including transit time).
- CLICK HERE to view our sizing guide - and how to measure (it is EASY!).
- Download a PDF version of the sizing guide HERE.
Ballistic Limit/V 50: (Average per NIJ Certification)
Type III-A - 1,810 feet per second (meets/exceeds DEA protocol)
Ballistic panels - 5 years
Carriers - 2 years
Choose from 3 Standard Concealable Carriers:
Basic - 65/35 Poly-Cotton, Fantasia Wicking Shirt Tail
Deluxe - ProMesh with Fantasia Moisture Management/Wicking System
Comfort Cooler - Same as Deluxe with Over-The-Shoulder Carrier for Enhanced Comfort
Trauma Insert - Soft included at NO additional charge (our competitors charge up to $150.00 extra for this option!).
Ballistic Weight/Areal Density(per sq. ft):
Typel IIIA - 1.10 lb. psf.
Backface Signature (BFS):
Type III-A - 9mm 29mm BFS. .44 Mag 39mm BFS
Custom sizes are standard, Standard NATO sizes are available
6-point elastic and Velcro®
100% removable strap
Contour (partial side protection)
Extended Coverage (full side protection)
Front Wrap (front to back overlap )
Need to outfit your agency? We offer FREE ON-SITE measuring in all 50 states! (minimum purchase applies, contact us for details at 866-699-8084 ext. 105). High volume discounts are also available!